St. Joseph’s Convent Panchgani, 100 years and counting
- To provide a multidimensional education- intellectual, physical, emotional, spiritual and psychological- for the girl child.
- To achieve excellence at the level of the student’s potential by encouraging cooperation rather than competition.
- To form students who respect persons with their differences and learn to live in harmony with all.
- To foster in students a sensitivity to and care for the earth so as to ensure a sustainable development
- To create enlightened and empowered women who respond to the weakest and most suffering in love
Thus preparing its students to be self motivated agents of social transformation.
Recent School News
Vanshi Mittal and Creza Engineer as SJC Participants. 147 students from all over Maharashtra are taking part in the Tournament. It is for three days- 24, 25, 26 June, 2018
Students of Std X went to Catechetical Centre, Pune for their Orientation. It was from June 22nd to 24th, 2018 M/s Priya accompanied them.
It is universally acclaimed as world yoga Day on 21.06.2015. Yoga is a gift to the world given by Indian tradition. It’s practice helps to unify the mind with the body. It shows us how to bring harmony between our thought and actions. [gallery...
Inter-House Badminton Match 18.06.2018
Mihika Shinde played National Anthem on her Flute for the Investiture Ceremony
Head Girl - Bhakti Dalvi, Games Captain - Annaleise Godin, Vice Games Captain - Akansha Tanpure, House Captains - Mathew - Nikita Jamdade, Vice C. - Arya Salape; Mark - Urvi Shah, Vice C. - Khushi Bhandari; Luke - ...