St. Joseph’s Convent Panchgani, 100 years and counting
- To provide a multidimensional education- intellectual, physical, emotional, spiritual and psychological- for the girl child.
- To achieve excellence at the level of the student’s potential by encouraging cooperation rather than competition.
- To form students who respect persons with their differences and learn to live in harmony with all.
- To foster in students a sensitivity to and care for the earth so as to ensure a sustainable development
- To create enlightened and empowered women who respond to the weakest and most suffering in love
Thus preparing its students to be self motivated agents of social transformation.
Recent School News
M/s Swapna Kelkar has been chosen the Best Sports Teacher for 2018 in Satara Dist. She was awarded on 07.10.2018
27 widows attended the Widows Meet conducted by Fr. Diago S.J. and Sr. Marina Fernandes C. Students prepared 2 Street Plays depicting the plight of the families and women today. They had group discussions on the play, games. They were dispersed after lunch. [gallery...
It was conducted for STD V, VI & VII. Winners : Std V - St. Mathew; Std VI - St. Marks; Std VII – St. Lukes
Since the government made it compulsory for the ID Cards for the Schools, the students are receiving them from their Class Teacher.
Inters were made into two groups for each House : A & B. St. Johns bagged two tops !st place B group and 2nd place A group. St. Marks A got the third place. Mrudula Kulkarni from St. Johns was the Best Player
Sisters Day was celebrated on 07.09.2018 by the school. Std VIII did a very good job. They are the budding leaders.