St. Joseph’s Convent Panchgani, 100 years and counting
- To provide a multidimensional education- intellectual, physical, emotional, spiritual and psychological- for the girl child.
- To achieve excellence at the level of the student’s potential by encouraging cooperation rather than competition.
- To form students who respect persons with their differences and learn to live in harmony with all.
- To foster in students a sensitivity to and care for the earth so as to ensure a sustainable development
- To create enlightened and empowered women who respond to the weakest and most suffering in love
Thus preparing its students to be self motivated agents of social transformation.
Recent School News
School celebrated Deepawali on 02.11.2018. Diwa was lit by Srs. Charmaine senior teachers and the Headgirl. There were few cultural programs. Awards were given to the students who did well in academics and sports. The toppers will be awarded in December during...
This is a game to show their individual talents for their House. Best Player is Trashika Singh from St. Johns St Johns 1st ; St Mathews 2nd ; St Marks 3rd
They love this game and were very enthusiastic. St Mathews 1st ; St Lukes 2nd ; St Johns 3rd Best Player Radhika Pawar Best Defender Pavitra Rathod
Primary students were divided into Juniors (3rd & 4th) and Sub-juniors (1st & 2nd). They enjoyed the game hoping and catching the opponent. Juniors : St Johns 1st ; St Marks 2nd ; St Lukes 3rd Sub Juniors: St Mathews 1st ; St Lukes 2nd ; St Marks 3rd...
M/s Swapna Kelkar has been chosen the Best Sports Teacher for 2018 in Satara Dist. She was awarded on 07.10.2018
27 widows attended the Widows Meet conducted by Fr. Diago S.J. and Sr. Marina Fernandes C. Students prepared 2 Street Plays depicting the plight of the families and women today. They had group discussions on the play, games. They were dispersed after lunch. [gallery...