St. Joseph’s Convent Panchgani, 100 years and counting
- To provide a multidimensional education- intellectual, physical, emotional, spiritual and psychological- for the girl child.
- To achieve excellence at the level of the student’s potential by encouraging cooperation rather than competition.
- To form students who respect persons with their differences and learn to live in harmony with all.
- To foster in students a sensitivity to and care for the earth so as to ensure a sustainable development
- To create enlightened and empowered women who respond to the weakest and most suffering in love
Thus preparing its students to be self motivated agents of social transformation.
Recent School News
Students of Std X went with M/s Shamsad to Ruighar for Paddy transplantation. They had a down-to-earth experience of how rice is produced and come to the table for food and nourishment. This experience helped them to appreciate farmers and food. [gallery...
District Level Chess Tournament was held at St. Joseph's. 378 students from 55 Schools of Satara participated at various sections - u/17, u/14, u/12 . Each section received trophies and Cash Prizes for girls and boys separately. 1st Prize - Rs. 3,000/-; 2nd Prize -...
The Children came with their grand parents from Std V to X. Each class participated in cultural programs. The grand parents were given a drink and snack. Few of the grand parents spoke in appreciation for felicitating them. Finally the students gifted them with a...
1st St. John; 2nd St. Luke; 3rd St. Mathew
Vanshi Mittal and Creza Engineer as SJC Participants. 147 students from all over Maharashtra are taking part in the Tournament. It is for three days- 24, 25, 26 June, 2018